*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 1, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 94 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays!

Come join in, link up your fabulous creations & ideas and visit some of the other creative link ups for even more inspiration!  
Let's inspire one another!

Here are this week's Featured Artists...



friendship card @ Sylvia's Stamping Place!
love this clean design, so pretty!

fingerprint art @ Art Club Blog!
too fantastic Bella!!!

rose kissing ball @ Clover House!
such a lovely idea!!

body wash gift for Valentine's Day @ For the Love of Cardmaking!
totally adorable Deonna! 

Valentine monster box @ KiKi's Korner!
too fun!!



Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your featured button 
and display it proudly!







Now onto party #94



Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...

If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.

16 comments:

Deonna Bemish said...

thank you soooo much for featuring my project on your blog! It does mean a lot to me. Congrats to the others also.

KarinsArtScrap said...

You have chosen beautiful creations Maria.

And I can on your blog again last week I couldn't malware.

greetings karin

Jo May said...

Great features,I enjoyed!
Thanks for hosting.

~Jo @ LoblollyLane

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Maria,
Thanks so much for hosting!! How do you like our Pa. weather?

Hugs,
Deb

Lisa West said...

Great party as always! Thanks for the chance to connect with other bloggers. Love all the projects, Lisa

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Great party as every Friday, love all projects, hugs to you Maria and all good creative people here,
Tamara

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful party this week, glad to be here. Happy Friday!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

artclubblog.com said...

Thank you so, so much for featuring my fingerprint! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

DIANA L. said...

Hi Maria Thanks for the fun challenge have a great weeknd
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

DeeDee said...

Thank you so much for featuring my rose kissing ball! I enjoy your party every week Maria! :)

sue morris said...

Such beautiful inspiration! I love it!! Have a nice Sunday Maria!

My Crafting Channel said...

Congrats ladies. Beautiful creations.
Nana

Gerda said...

Love the DT inspiration!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Sylvia Blum said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card! Feeling very flattered!
Sylvia xx

Sandy said...

Not quite sure but my entry has come up with the link instead of my name.
Hugs,
Sandy

Karon said...

Fabulous features - wonderful. TFS