*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 6, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 75 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays!

Thank you all so much for sharing your wonderful creations each week!  YOU are an inspiration!!

Here are our featured artists...




football birthday card @ Crafting with Nana!
such a great design Linda! perfect for all
our football lovers!

whimsical art @ Seeing Myself Being Myself!
fabulous artwork Pat, 
I love your finished button keeper!!

Spooky halloween card @ Susie Craft Happy!
ack! this SO made me smile,
don't you love that spider?!

Teacher gift @ Craft Junkie Too!
great idea Tracy!

die cut card @ Kalalayaa's Art Studio!
beautiful Kavi!!

Congratulations everyone!  Be sure to grab your featured button and display it proudly! :)






Now onto party #75


Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured
please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

18 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Congrats ladies

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Marie Gamber said...

Wow! Congrats to the winners. Your creations are gorgeous!
Hugs,
marie

kavitha said...

Thanks for featuring my card maria.
Hugs,
kavi

Creative M said...

Congrats to all the winners!!Awesome!!
Wonderful projects!!
Midgalia

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Congrats to all the fabulous winners and thanks for another challenge to play in!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Thanks for featuring my card Maria! So sweet!

tvdinnerpro said...

Hi Maria, Thanks for hostessing!

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations Ladies

greetings karin

The Artful Diva said...

Thanks for the shout out - that's a nice morning surprise!

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for hosting again this week, Happy Friday!

Linda said...

Thanks for featuring my card! That makes me happy ☺

Linda ☺
Crafting With Nana

Karon said...

Featured cards and projects were fabulous. Congrats to the winners:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Kristy LifenReflection said...

what great ideas featured from last week!

Tracy - {CraftJunkieToo} said...

Thanks Maria for featuring my Back to School Teacher Gift! I really appreciate it! :)

hugs,
Tracy

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for the link up! Happy weekend! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Kathy Moody said...

Thank so much for hosting! I just found your great blog and party. Your newest follower. I love the features. :)

Spyder said...

another fab challenge and great entries

Quilltique Paradise said...

These projects are really an inspiration.My first time being here thanks to someone special who brought me here..and I love parties soo why not join in too??
Always glad to inspire~

*hugs*
M.
http://quilltiqueparadise.blogspot.com