*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 9, 2012

Teresa Collins - Bloom

Happy Friday!

Here's today's card.
Paper & Stamps by Teresa Collins (Spring Fling Collection),
3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon, Nesties, button, string.


I used 3 scallop circles to create my flower.  Using scissors, I cut between each scallop on all three. Individually scrunched them, spritzed them with water then left them to dry.  After stacking the scallops & securing them with the button/string, I twisted the top layer scallops a bit to create dimension!


Wishing you a happy day!
Blessings!


13 comments:

Eliza said...

This is really lovely, the colours are working together perfectly.

Eliza

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Maria, beautiful papers.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karon said...

Maria this is wonderful I love the paisley paper and the flower is so pretty. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, your colours are fabulous, hugs Pops x x x

TeenaBugg38 said...

that is just beautiful!

Creative M said...

Maria,This cards is fabulous!!Gorgeous Cardstock!!

Susan Snyder said...

This was a great card ! thank you for sharing YOUR card making abilities with me!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! What a fabulous flower you created, Maria! I always love handmade flowers, and this is a really fun version. Gorgeous papers and colors. Love the fancy edging and the seam binding bow, too!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Maria!! The paper is so beautiful and I love the flower!! Thank you so much for entering my giveaway!! I hope you have a great evening my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth aka BR-T said...

Maria this is wonderful I love the colors! You are more than welcome to show my work next week, thank you!

Mandy said...

Oh wow Maria this is gorgeous, so very pretty
hugs Mandy xx

jessica said...

what a gorgeous card Maria! love the papers, that beautiful flower and great ribbon!
Thanks for sharing!!!